This is my first nomination for a blogger award! The fact that it came from someone I admire, made me blush!
Thank You Angie! You’re thoughtful and generous and I hope more great things come your way this year!
The goal of my blog Actuate is for others to turn the spotlight on themselves. We spend so much time watching others that I hope that we will also take the time to #KnowthySelf .
Here are the rules:
· Post the award on your blog
· Thank the person who nominated you
· Answer the 11 questions they sent you
· Pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
· Give them 11 questions
What do you like to do in your spare time?
Think, Read, Write, Report and Practice magic.
What would you like to do if you had more spare time?
Get my Master’s in Journalism from Harvard
If you can only watch one movie or TV show the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Seriously? Do you know how many movies have been made? Ok – I pick Clue (1985)… I find something new every time I watch it.
What is your favorite TV show right now?
The Exorcist (Fox)- The season finale already aired. The writing, acting , everything was fantastic! Still not sure why I didn’t win any awards.
What was your favorite movie of 2016?
The Engagement Clause – Best. Movie. Ever.
What was your least favorite movie of 2016?
any war, enslavement or slasher movie.
What is your most anticipated movie of 2017?
What is your least anticipated movie of 2017?
Any war/slasher movie.
Any movie or TV guilty pleasures?
What is your Best Picture winner at this year’s Oscars?
I haven’t seen any of the nominated films.
Do you still watch trailers?
…and nominations for Sunshine Blogger Award go to:
- Alexis Chateau,
- Sarah Rashid
- Michael Seidel ,
- Jay Scott Smith,
- Nesta Jojoe Erskine,
- This Darling Adventure,
If you’ve already received this nomination, congratulations!
Here are your 11 new questions, [Travel-related]
- How many countries have you visited in this lifetime?
- What is your favorite country? Why?
- What is your favorite travel haunt?
- In your travels, what is the oddest tourist attraction you’ve seen?
- How many states, (or provinces, territories) have you visited in your home country?
- What was your favorite travel destination in 2016?
- Where will you travel to in 2017?
- What’s your favorite transportation mode of travel? Planes, trains, automobiles, bikes, motor home, cruise ships?
- Do you prefer physical adventure travel such as hiking, camping, mountain climbing or relaxing by the pool or beach?
- Hot or cold weather travels?
- How far have you traveled from your home base?