Some people love you not because of who you are but because of who they are. And many of them have already checked in on you.~
I guess it’s true. When you are still, you can hear the most amazing sounds.
In my last post, I asked about UFO documentaries because I’ve probably watched about five or more and more than once! It started a few weeks ago, in March when the HISTORY Channel Vault had a free viewing week.
Well, it began long before then because I’m fascinated with extraterrestrial stories, consciousness, and any unexplained phenomena. I believe there’s more to this life than the current reality I’m experiencing and the one I’m experiencing with my family and friends. The one I’m experiencing with them is like a shared dream.
Anyway, this current fixation started with Project Blue Book, Season 1, and 2, which happens to be a shared reality dramatized on History Channel.
Long story, short, if you haven’t heard, a while back, 1947, near Corona, New Mexico, to be exact, there was a UFO crash site. Our government learned we weren’t alone in the “universe.” I’ve put quotes around the latter because some scientists believe there are several multiverses. So, after watching all these documentaries (Note: I’ve listed the documentaries and films I watched below), I realized the message is – ok, wait for SPOILERS ahead.
- 1) Not every race of ETs are benevolent –
- 2) the benevolent ETs are working to help us, humans, to raise our consciousness.
- 3) The hateful ETs would instead like it if we become extinct. They’d prefer we kill ourselves off. In the meantime, they will use and torture us for their pleasure.
- 4) Meanwhile, those on Earth, who control our weapons, know those weapons are no match for the skills of any ETs. Therefore, they, allegedly, the Military-Industrial Complex, do the bidding of the hateful ETs. They keep their secrets and control us with distraction. Of course, that doesn’t stop MIC from working to develop weapons that can destroy the ETs that lord over humans.
So, what began with Pres. Reagan’s Star War’s Missile Defense program has gone through several incarnations and administrations. It includes the Obama administration (Pres. Obama chose another path) and continues today under Trump – see the Poland deal. Although they say its to intercept nuclear missiles – check the program former Senator Harry Reid requested, and the Pentagon enacted in 2017.
I would feel like a tin foil hat wearer if not for the involvement of so many scientists, militarists, and my gut. Or this CBS News report from the Pentagon on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena that came out today while I was writing this post.
So, here’s my takeaway – there are warring factions – the benevolent, and not-so-kind ETs and us, humans. It appears we are the final frontier because humans are still programmable. And we can go either way to be useful to whose ever mission. No. I haven’t figured out the purpose – but whatever it is, it requires a higher consciousness or complete surrender of will. Take your pick.
Ironically, there’s not much difference between the message from the UFO documentaries and religion. Barring a central figure such as Jesus, Buddha, or Muhammad – the goal is still for us to seek, Heaven, i.e., our highest level of consciousness. Well, that’s the message I got from my UFO docs and films binge session. Here’s the list of movies – see for yourself.
Project Blue Book Docu-series and the History Channel Vault – documentaries led to :
- Out of the Blue by James Fox | The definitive investigation of the UFO phenomenon (2012) | Prime
- Sirius (2014) | GAIA | Subscription required (was free until April 19th)
- Out of the Blue by James Fox | The definitive investigation of the UFO phenomenon (2012) | Prime Video
- Sirius (2014) / GAIA / Subscription required (was free until the April 19th) | Prime Video
- UFOTV presents “ I Know What I Saw” (2015) | Prime Video
- ETs Among Us | UFOs Witness and Whistleblowers (2016) | Prime Video
- UFOTV presents The Day Before Disclosure (2017) | Prime Video
- Unacknowledged (2017) | Netflix | Prime Video
- UFOTV Presents The Day After Disclosure (2017) Prime Video
- UFOTV presents The Occult – Extraterrestrial War – America’s Space Fleet (2017) Prime Video
- Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind contact has begun (2020) Prime Video
- Feature Films
- Communion (1989)
- Intruders (1992)
- Roswell | UFO Cover-up (1994)