Mystery Blogger’s Award
It’s an honor to reciprocate this award, but there is a little work to put into it:
Post the award/ image on your blog (above)
Thank whoever nominated you and give a link back to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and give a link back to their blog.
Nominate 10+ deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and you can find her blog HERE.
Angie Dokos nominated me for the Mystery Blogger award. [Cue music for dancing]. Angie is a very gracious and generous blogger. If you already follow her then you know she’s a gift. If you don’t follow her, click the link and subscribe!
Angie, thank you so much for the exposure!
Here’s Angie’s questions for me. I’ll do my best to make them exciting.
- What remains a mystery in your life? Or one from a distant relative or ancestor? Many things remain a mystery in my life, such as the inner workings of consciousness. For example, I had a dream featuring a friend in the arms of a much younger man. I knew she was married so I didn’t know why she appeared to be dating this young man with dreadlocks. I could see his face clearly. I kept the vision to myself and never asked her or told her husband. Years later, I saw the young man again in real life. The young man turned out to be her son. I still don’t know why I dreamed about my friend’s unborn son before he arrived but I did.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Oh there were so many good times and favorites! Playing punch-ball (It’s like American baseball except you use a handball and hit it with your fist); jumping Double-Dutch, and playing a lot of outdoor games in the street with my neighborhood friends. School is another favorite memory. Well every year except 3rd grade, that is. Even though I wasn’t that popular, school was a social event where we had a blast going on field trips, discovering, creating and experimenting. I was fortunate enough to attend some great schools with excellent teachers who inspired my love of learning.
- What is your favorite holiday? Although I’m no fan of winter, I enjoy Christmas! In my family, our traditions are such that we celebrate winter solstice and the Christian holiday. My twins were born on the 23rd so it turns out to be a week-long celebration.
- If you could go back and change something in your past, what would it be? I enjoy a healthy diet with very little processed foods – but I battle a sugar addiction. It rears its ugly head when I’m stressed or depressed. So if I could go back and change one something it would be to eliminate sugar from my diet before it turned into a habit. Even as an infant, I would’ve spit out my mother’s homemade formula and she would’ve been forced to find an unsweetened source of nutrition.
- What is one of your biggest fears? Hmm, this is a hard one. Most of my fears hide themselves very well and I don’t see them until confrontation – OK that’s a lie. My biggest fear is so scary that I don’t even want to give it life by putting it into words.
I nominate the following bloggers for keeping in the spirit of the award’s theme of having captivating, inspiring and motivating content!
- Travis Haan, The Wise Sloth “unfiltered advice on life“
- Don Cormier, Temple Fitness Blog, “We measure our success by the number of lives we change.“
- Pavithrah, Illumined13 “Live Simply, Laugh Generously & Laugh Often“
- Cikita, The Black Veil Ones, “an amateur photographer, a dream digger, book enthusiast, fashion lovers, black color addict!”
- Michael S. Fedison, Eye Dancers, “stories that test the limits of your imagination, that make you pause to think–not only about life itself, but about the very construct of what we term “reality.”
- Vedant Dave Heartly, Rhythm Ved, “Music is Heart, Words are Beats“
- Simple Ula, “I want to be rich. Rich in love, rich in health, rich in laughter, rich in adventure and rich in knowledge. You?”
- Masumah, Diary of An Aspiring Doctor, “Science enthusiast, avid writer, budding photographer, calligraphy lover and will hopefully one day be a doctor…”
- My Dream of Travel, “Travelling is the best which you can spend your money of“
- Simplistic Insights “7 billion unique stories, views and experiences are created every moment of our existence!“
Congratulations to my 10 nominees. My 5 questions for you are:
- What would you do with an inheritance of $1 million USD from an unknown benefactor?
- You are a university-level professor; what class do you teach?
- What is your earliest memory.
- How does your story end?
- There are several psychic abilities associated with Extrasensory perception (ESP) they are intuition, clairvoyance, clairaudience, precognition, telepathy, psychometry, et al – which is your strongest ability?
Angie , Thank you for nominating me. This was a fun way to end the month of May!